LAST UPDATED: APR 27, 2022
Collection Of Personal Data
“Personal data” refers to any information relating to an identifiable individual or his or her personal identity.
Personal data is collected by 3DJewelsNFT.
The personally identifiable information that 3DJewelsNFT may collect from you when registering for an account includes first and last name, postal address, phone number, email, and IP address.
Your registrant information will be needed for the following purposes:
- provision of our services to you;
- prevention of fraudulent transactions;
- billing/invoicing operations;
- provision of a sales/technical support service;
- maintenance of your account with us;
- dispute resolution cases;
- enforcement of our Terms of Service, or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency;
- collection of aggregate statistics about the use of our services;
- direct marketing;
Much of the data collected is aggregated or statistical data about how individuals use our Services and are not linked to any personal data, but to the extent it is itself personal data or is linked or linkable to personal data, we treat it accordingly.
Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page.
Third Party Analytics Services: 3DJewelsNFT uses third party analytics services. See here for how Google uses data when you use our Service and how you may opt-out (www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/).
How We Use Your Information
We use the Personal Information you submit or that we collect to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service. We use your information in order to (a) provide you with the Service under our agreement with you and (b) where we have a legitimate interest in doing so to optimize the Service we offer and to let you know about our other products, services, and promotions.
By providing us with your email address (which includes, but is not limited to linking your account to the 3DJewelsNFT service on or through a third party website or network such as Facebook), you acknowledge we may use the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You also acknowledge that we may send you notifications of activity on the Service to the email address you give us, in accordance with any applicable privacy settings. We may use your email address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of the Service, or special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out in the unsubscribe button that is in the email delivered or change your preferences in your account settings page. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers. You may not opt out of Service-related emails.
Following termination or deactivation of your User account, we may retain your profile information and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, contract performance and enforcement, or audit purposes but for no longer than is necessary and only where the information is accurate and relevant for our use. Furthermore, we may retain and continue to use indefinitely all information (including User Content) contained in your communications to other Users or posted to public or semi-public areas of the Service after termination or deactivation of your User account.
We may use certain information about you and/or your User Content internally for purposes such as analyzing how the Service is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing content.
How We Share Your Information
Personal Information. We will not rent or sell your Personal Information to others. We may share your Personal Information with third parties (such as hosting providers, payment processors, database providers, customer support providers) for the purpose of providing the Service to you. If we do this, such third parties’ will be contractually bound to safeguard your Personal Information. We may store Personal Information in locations outside of our direct control (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers) on the basis of an agreement to safeguard your information.
As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
a) conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities;
b) to enforce our Terms of Service, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our Site; and
c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of 3DJewelsNFT.
Non-Personal Information. We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain 3DJewelsNFT services.
Deliver targeted advertising to you for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
Is your information transferred internationally?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in the Ukraine. If you are accessing our Sites from outside, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information.
How We Protect Your Information
We care about the integrity and security of your Personal Information and implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard your Personal Information. We can’t, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to 3DJewelsNFT services or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of 3DJewelsNFT’s distributors, such as social networks. We are not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from 3DJewelsNFT, at all times.
Compromise of Personal Information
Your Choices About Your Information
- Decline to Submit Information. You may, of course, decline to submit Personal Information through the Service, in which case 3DJewelsNFT may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- Update Account Information. You may update or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account settings page. You can also exercise any of your rights by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unsubscribe from emails. To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter. When we send newsletters to subscribers we may allow advertisers or partners to include messages in those newsletters, or we may send dedicated newsletters and marketing messages on behalf of those advertisers or partners. We may disclose your opt-out choices to third parties so that they can honor your preferences in accordance with applicable laws.
EEA Residents. If you are located in the EEA, or if otherwise required by applicable law, you also have the following rights in relation to your information:
- Inspection and access: you can request from us a summary and a copy of any Personal Information we hold about you;
- Correction/addition/removal: where you believe your information is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to request us to correct, amend or delete it;
- Portability: you may request that we send you any Personal Information that you have provided to us or ask that we send this information to a third party;
- Objection: you may object to us using your Personal Information where we use it based on our legitimate interests to do so;
- Restriction: you may request that we restrict the processing of your information where you believe it is inaccurate, our processing is unlawful, you believe we no longer need the information or if you have objected to our use of it; and
- Automated Decision Making: where we undertake automated decision making (including profiling), which significantly affects you, you are entitled to object to such decision-making.
You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority for data protection in your jurisdiction.
Update your information
If you need to change or correct your Personal Data provided to us or wish to have Personal Data removed from our systems, you can use the built-in functionality, or you may contact us at: email@example.com
We will address your requests as required by applicable law.
Delete your personal data
To close your 3DJewelsNFT account and delete personal date please send a request to the Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the email request, indicate that you want to close your account and delete your personal data.
Note: You must send a request from the email address that is associated with your 3DJewelsNFT account.
Account closure means you will no longer have access to purchased items.